Disclaimer: *PSPULTIMATEGAMER: Disclaims the right of all the sites content. All this rights are reserve to its original owners.
The site is just a downloading site for all back-up games that have been legally purchased by game consumers world wide.This does not violate any law, due to the fact that it is a buyer's right to have a back-up copy of the game that they have bought in the game-world-market*.
Search Here... .. .
Instructions on Custom PSP Firmware!
1.Connect your PSP to your PC via usb cable.
2.Put your ISO/CSO file in the ISO folder of your memory stick.
3.Disconnect your PSP from your PC.
4.Fully shut down your PSP by holding the power switch for about 7 seconds.
5. Boot into recovery mode by holding the R button while starting up your PSP.
6. Go into Configuration on the recovery menu.
7. Change the Game Folder homebre to the 1.50 kernel.
8. Change the "UMD Mode" to "No UMD"
9. Go back to the main menu.
10. Go to Advance.
11. Then go to Advance Configuration.
12. Enable Plain modules in UMD/ISO and Disable "Execute BOOT.BIN in UMD/ISO"
13. Go back to the main menu and click exit.
14. In your XMB go to game and then click on your ISO file on your memory stick.